Sunday, October 03, 2010

My little part of Blythecon uk


My goodness I am so tired! Wonderful day yesterday though! Met lots of lovely people and dollies and saw so much dolly creativeness :) The piles of lovely dolly dresses hats and sweaters was AMAZING!!
Must admit to spending most of the day behind my stall hence the aching back today and then the train journey home was a bit hairy as me and Tom had to RUN through Birmingham station to get our connecting train to Derby. We literally had 2 minutes to do it! I am getting far too old to run like that! BUT, it was worth it and now I have had a good nights sleep and a lazy Sunday ahead of me :D
I have an etsy update later when I will be listing the 2 OOAK sets I promised. I will put some preview pics on flickr soon. Also The Rule Britannia collection will be for sale at the same time.
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

No comments: