Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ready for my Holiday


Well after the weekend's trauma I've picked myself up (again) dusted off the misery, put the boxing gloves back on and am ready for the next round :)

We are off on our Jollybobs (Holidays) in less than two weeks now so I have one more update for the shop before I close it for July. I must admit I'm ready for a break this year and I'm so glad I've scraped the money together. We are going to Crete again to be lazy and greedy for two whole weeks!! I won't be available to answer emails etc throughout July but rest assured I will have LOTS of new ideas and exciting things when I get back!

The update will be early next week and its all about cake!! I have some cute little sets for the Strawberry Shortcakes with a bright and summery theme :) I have made LOTS so there will be plenty to choose from. If I get them done quicker I will list them earlier.

Hope you are all having a lovely summer and lets hope for lots more sunshine to make us smile :D

No comments: