Sunday, November 14, 2010

Xmas collection is coming along!


I am working really hard at the moment on my Blythe doll Xmas Collection. I have been spinning some lovely soft cashmere and wool blend roving and searching all over the place for lovely supplies to make a wonderful luxurious collection of clothes for the holidays :) I am up to my knees in sparkles and twinkles and sumptuous loveliness! Hopefully will get some nice pics in the next few days of the first batch of goodies but for now I have a sneaky peek pic taken on my phone for you to get a glimpse at what Polly will be offering your dolly for Xmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love that you spin your own yarn for Blythe clothes! I'm not sure everyone can fully apreciate the effort that goes into that. But I definitely do! :-)