Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Santa Baby.......

....... slip a little dress under the tree for me!!

Just in time for Xmas I have made a little festive dress to delight your Dollies! Made from pure wool hand-knitted into a short sweater dress that fastens at the back with a vintage glass button. Trimmed with creamy marabou feather trim and tiny sequin flowers.

I have enough supplies to make ten of these dresses so I will take orders on a first come first served basis and make them up as they are ordered rather than making the whole batch.
They are $30 each + postage and if ordered in time I will make sure they are finished and posted before the last Xmas posting date of 10th December.
If you are interested in ordering one please email me: janepierrepont@aol.com with your paypal address and location (so I can charge the right amount for postage) and I will send you an invoice.

I am also working on a totally new project which will be revealed VERY soon ;) Keep a watch!

No comments: