Thursday, August 26, 2010

Granny Madge hat kits



Today I am listing some Granny Madge hat kits in jollypolly

Granny Madge used to make these little hats for me to decorate but recently because of illness and age her short term memory is not good and she can't remember what sizes to knit anymore. So she has decided to just knit some kitty blankets instead.

She still had a little stash of ones she had made before she went in hospital so I decided to turn them into little DIY kits for you crafty people to decorate yourselves :) The kits are 1 Blythe sized or 3 Strawberry shortcake sized and come with some bits of yarn, buttons etc to use. I also have some mohair Strawberry shortcake pixie hat that I knit myself that I have put into kits. i would love to see what you do with them :)

No comments: