Sunday, August 01, 2010

The Summer Picnic Collection by buttonsandstars




I have done the photos for my Guest Designer spot next week and will be putting them on flickr for you to preview later today. Some items will be available in my shop and some for order direct from buttonsandstars (Clare) I do hope you will like the collection. It is called the Summer Picnic Collection. She has used gorgeous soft high quality yarns and the designs are beautiful!

I may have some more KC collection items to list next week too. Just depends how much time I get!

Also:
Is anyone on Ravelry and would like to find me? I could do with some more friends there :)
My user name is Polly and I have now added my Boyfriend Cardigan to patterns for sale on there. If you look on the right hand side of my blog there is a BUY IT button that links through to the pattern which is available for instant download. If anyone wants any yarn to knit this with just email me, I have LOTS of it!

1 comment:

Edd said...

nice barbie..................