Sunday, August 29, 2010

Arsenic and old lace


I just finished my new set 'Arsenic and old lace' for Blythe. I think this is my most favourite set I have EVER done. I have been working so long on it and I love it when it all comes together at the end :)

The set includes:
Crochet dress with high neck, grey pearl necklace with skull charm attached to the dress, net tie belt with a bottle of 'arsenic' hanging from it (well it's actually salt, but don't tell anyone as it loses its deadly charm) double layered net skirt part with applique old lace decorated with tiny beads.

Pantaloons made from silk jersey with fine crochet waistband, extra black lace layer and scallop edging and beads around the hems.

Crochet net hat with cream lace decoration, skull charm and button pin with old skeleton print on it.

Full length grey wool felted coat with pockets and high neck decorated with ribbon and sequin trim. The body of the coat is appliqued with old lace and little beads. Tiny grey pearls are stitched around the sleeve cuffs. The coat fastens with 5 vintage black buttons down the front.

This one is going on ebay next week but I will also have some other items on this theme going into the shop afterwards.

I hope you like it as much as me :)

No comments: