Sunday, February 21, 2010

Felted Goodies


I am busy felting some goodies ready for a shop update. I will be listing capes, pinafores (jumpers to my friends in the US!) and overalls (or dungarees!) I will have a good few ready for this coming Tuesday (Feb 23rd) and more for the following week. I will list randomly through Tuesday (in between cleaning and doing laundry!) Prices will be $30 for the capes $30 for the overalls and $25 for the pinafores. The overalls and pinafores are very roomy around the body so you could easily fit a sweater underneath them (or store cakes for when she gets the munchies!) All items will be different as usual :)
Always feel free to email me with any questions janepierrepont@aol.com
Preview pics are on flickr
www.flickr.com/polly-jane
www.polly.etsy.com

No comments: