Sunday, September 27, 2009

What's new





I am busy designing my 'new look' and some new designs to go with it! I hope to launch it this week but sometimes 'real work' gets in the way and messes up my plans :(
I wanted a simple and more classy logo that I can stick with (instead of my usual flitting from one thing to another like a butterfly!) I hope I can get the new things finished soon and fill the shop with some colourful goodies for your little ones! I am also open to requests now, but please bear in mind I may not be able to do everything asked for.
I am also planning on buying a spinning wheel to create my own yarns too, but that might take a bit of time!! I'll keep you posted!
The studio is tidy for once and I feel much more organized, ready to go into winter prepared for some serious crochet and knitting :D

No comments: