Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Shop Update



This Friday October 2nd at 5 - 6pm ish UK time I will be listing some new items in the shop.

GRANNY MADGE IS BACK!! October 15th she will be 89!
She was getting a bit bored again so I popped over with a bag of yarn and told her to make a couple of mini Madge hats for the Strawberry Shortcake girls and a couple of scarves for Blythe.......a few days later I get a bag with 23 scarves and 14 hats!!!!!! So I will attempt to photograph all of them in time for the update! The hats also fit Susie Sad eyes nicely and should fit Lati yellow too. The hats are $6.50 each and the scarves $3.50 each (not including postage..see below)

I also have the new Winter Warmer anorak (2 finished so far, 4 more nearly done) and the zip up coat (more to come) The anorak will be $27 and the zip up coat $30 There are also 2 Susie Sad eyes coats up for grabs, these are $25 each.

I have stopped the postage included idea as it was not fair on folk in the UK really paying more than necessary.
As always please feel free to email me with any questions, I'm here to make your dollies happy :D

Hope you like my new banner and labels!
www.polly.etsy.com

preview pics
www.flickr.com/polly-jane

1 comment:

Fanny said...

Too bad I missed your winter warmer anoraks today. They are all so precious! And your new banner is perfect :) Good job!