Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Update


After an awful weekend (my daughter's lovely cat Petey was run over and died) and computer problems I have immersed myself in finishing off the Rainbow Drops and Fluffy Clouds collection. It always cheers me up to stitch :)

Hopefully I will have it ready for this weekend, it depends on how my internet problems shape wether I am able to list them. If you are not on the mailing list and want to know when I am listing please send your email address to janepierrepont@aol.com

In the meantime I will try to put some more pics on flickr when I AM connected!!!

1 comment:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I am so sorry for you daughter--Please tell her for me, a fellow animal lover, that Petey sounds like a great cat who will encourage lots and lots of happy memories. Blow a kiss to Petey for me!

jean yates