Friday, March 27, 2009

New things coming soon!

In between knitting the Boyfriend cardigans I have been working on some new things. Keeping the prices keen still but adding a bit of luxury this time! I'll be posting pics soon :D

The Boyfriend cardigan orders will be open again this weekend as I have caught up with all the previous orders now *phew* Unfortunately I have had to review the price as I seriously under estimated the amount of time involved in these tiny creations! I have only put them up to $25 still including worldwide shipping so they are still a bargain, but, I will be only taking small orders so I don't get carpal tunnel syndrome! If you want to be added to the mailing list to be informed when the shop is updated please send your email address to janepierrepont@aol.com

No comments: