Friday, March 06, 2009

CCC Collection!



(Credit Crunch Collection!)

In a bid to be good and produce some fun stuff I have made a pledge to myself to use my stash up and create some fun, cheerful pieces that are affordable in these times of gloom and doom! So I have made some simple dresses, a cute CCC (Credit Crunch Cap!) and Granny Madge has made some matching scarves and crop jackets. I will be listing the first lot next Tuesday:D
The babydoll dress and matching Granny Madge neck snuggler will be $15 Inc postage worldwide, The Granny Madge crop jacket will be $15 inc postage and the Credit Crunch Cap will be $10 inc postage!!

I also have the new 'Boyfriend' style cardigan which I will be listing on an order basis. They take quite a while to knit so I thought it best to get orders rather than sit knitting colours people don't want :) I will sort out what colours will be available and make a listing so you can order what colour you want. You will need to allow up to 7 days for me to finish the order. Price will be just $20 inc postage worldwide to keep in line with my CCC!!! The yarns I have include pure lambswool, merino wool, cashmere and kidsilk mohiar. I will not be buying new yarns (part of my pledge) so when they are used up that colour will be gone!

Email me if you would like to join my mailing list or ask any questions janepierrepont@aol.com

No comments: