Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Listing


Today (Sunday 23rd ) I will be listing all my Xmas Special Sets. It will be around 5pm UK when I have finished all my sunday chores :D These sets will all be $75 each + shipping and will include footwear and some tights/socks. If these are not required I can lower the price accordingly, just send me a convo after purchase. They will all be sent in a nice box that they can be kept in and wrapped with lots of tissue. Also all purchases will get a 10% voucher off your next order in the new year. I have put a lot of effort and love into these creations and my girls have had some fun dressing up too!! Any questions regarding these please ask janepierrepont@aol.com

1 comment:

Ana said...

I looooveeeeeee the first dress!!
do you acept orders? lol
How much would a dress that type be? or something like the one you made to Jezebel...
I loveeeeeeeee them