Tuesday, March 21, 2006



God I've been busy! I am trying my best to write up a pattern for my Felted Bobble Bag that I posted on Craftster and at the same time write the pattern for my new little bag 'on the needles'. I am also worrying about what clothes to take with me at the weekend when me and my husband (Kev) go to Itlay with some friends. Do I take casual or smart? Wintery or spring like? Comfy or sexy? Oh I hate decisions so much I had to go and buy a new pair of shoes to make me feel better. Now are these new shoes comfy or sexy? Only time will tell!
Here is a pic of the felted bag I am writing the pattern for. I will be getting it written up today or tommorrow and posting it here and on craftster. If anyone wants to ask anything about it please email me and I will try to answer any questions.

No comments: