Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Custom Strawberry Shortcake dolls


I have been customising some vintage Strawberry Shortcake dolls for a little while now and can't really keep them alll to myself so I am considering selling them. As with all custom dolls they are not perfect but they are lots of fun. If anyone is interested in these please ask. I will be very honest describing their faults and they will come with tights, Magical dream dress and hat and lots of love! I have 3 at the moment, one blonde, one dark skinned with black hair and one with pink hair. My email address is janepierrepont@aol.com. Obviously first come first served and if you want a perfect dolly please don't buy, but if you want a little dolly full of character then please ask. I am asking $35 including postage worldwide.

No comments: